what i see everyday through blue eyes. my travels, places i dream about, my life stories, adventures that make me smile the rest of the week, food-- because it's the essense of life, my photography, paintings due to emotion overload, and sunshine. this is where pretty much all the little things i feel like sharing will be... shared :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

moon gazing. [adventures]

-
so we got up on the roof of a big old house and fell in love with the sky...

One of the most amazing, thrilling experiences I've had in a long, long time. The way my cousin's house is shaped, you can walk up on the roof (outside her bedroom window) and travel up.

There was a full moon, actually a super moon that night-- plus millions of stars.


Photobucket

Take time and stargaze. Trust me you'll never be disappointed. :)

-

1 comment: