what i see everyday through blue eyes. my travels, places i dream about, my life stories, adventures that make me smile the rest of the week, food-- because it's the essense of life, my photography, paintings due to emotion overload, and sunshine. this is where pretty much all the little things i feel like sharing will be... shared :)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

these may days. [life]

-

i am stuck on the couch with a cast on my driving foot, and crutches leaning on the table next to me-- and there's a bright, really bright blue sky outside and green grass. i'm dying. if i could run, i'd run. i'd give anything to run.


well anyways, meet my pooch lily. she's ancient, but still acts like a puppy. i love her.


Photobucket


... i went outside earlier anyways. the world's pretty today. go out there


-

2 comments:

  1. that picture is adorable but your poor foot. ahh get better!!! i will have to come visit you in your isolation haha ;)

    ReplyDelete